Thursday, October 18, 2012

DEBATE


Obama was beaten but not knocked out. He lives to fight another day. But in the real world presidents are not given a second chance...
 I chose this because it stood out to me. Donald Trump's other tweets about the debate were bashing Obama and this one is acknowledging him. 

"We understand that America is not about what can be done for us. It’s about what can be done by us, together, as one nation & one people."
I chose this because during the debate, I noticed how Obama constantly said "we" instead of "I" and because he give America hope.


The Obama economy hasn't been kind to women. Women deserve real reforms for a real recovery
I find this tweet very ironic because from background knowledge, Mitt Romney doesn't treat women any better. Apparently, he lied about having a woman in his cabinet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment